The Calm Whisper

3:52:00 pm

I'm so thankful to my past
that it makes me who I am today.

I don't wanna buy rubbish I don't need
to envy people I don't like.
It's not worth it.
I am completely mature enough
to use my money wisely.
Besides, they don't deserve my jealousy.

I still cannot interpret my thoughts
and what my heart wants to say into words,
so that I cannot utter my whole feelings.
I fully understand
if someone may misunderstand me.
"I don't speak so I write."

Perhaps, I've been wearing masks for years
to hide my real me;
I show my alter ego, instead--
the creature that I don't know well.
Where does she come from?
You guess.
I still haven't figured it out.

I hate wearing different masks
in front of different people
in different circumstances.
I can be myself when I'm alone.
Maybe that's the reason why
I like to be ignored.


Don't ask me;
deep down in my heart
I never permit any people
tell their advice
and ruin my life,
yet I keep listening to what 'em say,
only to make them pleased.

I prefer being silent to showing off
my hardships to whole universe.
No, I'm not kind of girl who
advertise her dramas
in the social networking.
If you need to know,
I will let you know.
If you don't need to know,
I won't let you know.

It's my life;
if there's any problem regarding it,
let me fix it by myself.
I trust nobody in this world;
human beings' deception, I cannot recognize.

I don't have any idea
why this sound keeps ringing in my mind.
I don't like this situation
and I don't wanna be a slave to rhythm.

No, my life ain't full of curse;
it has abundant blessings, instead.
Thanks God I'm sick
but I can be a lustrous diamond
through this pain.
God, don't remove pain from my life
if it's good for me.
You had given me wings,
and I wanna soar above the storm,
not simply fly under the tress.
I'm not a loser;
I'll prove myself
that I'm the conqueror.

Thank you Jesus because
You never leave me alone.
You're still here,
holding me with Your mighty hands.
Sometimes I forget that I've got You
and I feel like I can count on myself to get up back
after falling.

I am falling forward.
At least I'm one step closer to my destination,
although I have to fall many times.

My thoughts are wild;
they can't be tamed.

And to all you guys,
you should not rely
on someone or something.
You have to stand
on your own feet to walk the route.

Do not believe everything you hear.
Do not believe everything you read.
Just because you read it in a magazine,
or see it on the TV screen,
don't make it factual, actual.

Appreciate everyone's efforts to reach on you;
who never give up on you.
Yet they're not going to be there forever.

Every time you fall,
rise up by yourself,
wait not for their help.

I hate everything I see in a shopping mall:
the high school students gathering around to tittle-tattle,
the glamorous shoes with year end sale promotion,
the advertisement showing delicious junk food, and so on.

I wonder how they can survive
being trapped in the bubble,
wonder have they thought of
how to be more like Jesus
instead of Korean pop stars.

Here I am,
staring at the reality
of human beings.
I found that I can get away from it,
but I cannot escape.
I wanna face my giants.
Give me the bigger burden
so my shoulder can be stronger.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest