Tryin' to Sing :)

10:55:00 pm

It is so-called rap music lyric..
Enjoy!
Make your own melody :)

Dad..
Life's harder without a father
But since there's still my mother
Hope these black clouds go farther
Yeah, this is my prayer

Dreaming that, someday I got a daughter
I'll raise her with full of laughter
I'll try to hold on my anger
I will be a better mother

Daddy, I'll see you later
Now I'm fine, doesn't matter
Today I'm even bigger
Facing future, my eyes shimmer

Since you're gone, there's no longer
a man who gives me order
to rush when taking shower
Man, I miss being bothered

I feel like I'm lacked of power
Still can't find another shoulder--
to cry on, But in my mind I hear your whisper
"You must jump out of this border"
I was born to be a fighter!

Yeah, I am flying higher
Wish there's one to be a partner
To share the dreams, and laugh together
And protect me from danger

It's a song, not a letter
Maybe I'm not a rapper
I'm not Eminem, either
Just wanna be a blogger

You hear the sound of rooster?
My D-Day's getting closer
Daddy, I'll see you later
Now I'm fine, doesn't matter

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest