Left Side

11:54:00 am

I can't help letting my lonely tears flow
That's the only time you'll give me comfort
I'm afraid that this short sunny moment can be taken away by black stormy clouds
I expect my opportunity to be the worst and the sweetest
I'm optimistic and, at the same time, exhausted
because I'm afraid to lose you
and that's why even my happiness is full of grief.

You haven't noticed yet, you always use your right hand to hold me,
but the heart beats on the left side
Between us there's always this distant closeness
The sorrow of loveI extend my right hand,
hoping to walk ahead by your side,
and feeling your loving heartbeats on yout left side
I, who loves you so deeply,
believe you will come to understand

Every time I complained about your cold indifference
Time after time I hurried to apologize
Seemed to me you neglected me and then begged for sympathy,
as if I was to blame
The result might turn out the most beautiful or the most sorrowful,
I've made myself ready:
Perhaps you are too free,
nobody can reenter your heart.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest