Dating with Books

2:11:00 pm

I would be happy to say that activity of reading books is as much as dating with them. 

It's not exaggerated, let me show you. 

The man you date with affects how you behave, how you view things, etc. 

That's exactly what any book can do. 

Actually when you're sitting and pondering what a book says, you're more likely dating with the book's author. 

In few hour afterwards it's quite safe to assume that you have been a different person as a result of contemplating issues and opinions "your date" tells you.

~

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turn on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. -Groucho Marx 



Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash


You Might Also Like

4 komentar

  1. i love book also! its make me switch to another dimension, please give reference book that you very love the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. TOTALLY AGREE... books bring us new dimension. Some books that I've read recently and I love the most:

      1. The Shallows - by Nicholas Carr
      2. The Voices of Demons - by Lori Schiller
      3. Blink - by Malcolm Gladwell
      4. Vegetarian - by Han Kang
      5. The Godfather - by Mario Puzo

      How about you? What are some book that you would recommend?

      Delete
    3. Thick Book of Harry Potter
      rent from our school library.. hehe
      Sisanya kebanyakan baca buku via laptop..

      Delete

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest