30-Day Blog Challenge: Day 29, List your three favorite girls names, three favorite boys names, and the meaning

2:28:00 pm



Congratulations to me!

It's been the twenty-ninth day of this blog challenge and I am so excited to have it done immediately. 

Anyway, today I'm gonna tell you my 3 favorite girls names and 3 favorite boys names. I don't know what's interesting about today's post, but I think our favorite girls and boys names should be used in our future kids' names. 

My 3 favorite girls names:
  1. Jean Josephine (this used to be my former online shop)
  2. Jess Jacqueline
  3. Jillian Jensen

    My 3 favorite boys names:
    1. Jason Jeremiah (my fake account name in Facebook! LOL)
    2. Jesse Jonathan
    3. Joe Jameson

    Don't ask me about the meaning of the names because I don't give a damn about that :p

    Surely the meaning should be positive, however, the reason why I love those names is because all of them are initiated with double Js. I think it's cute because JJ is one of my idols recently. LOL.

    Am I kind of a fangirl right now?

    Please pardon my obsession :p

    You Might Also Like

    0 komentar

    CONNECT ON TWITTER

    Blog Archive

    connect on Pinterest