The Pieces that Leave Scars

9:54:00 pm



I don't know why the death of a person I don't know would affect me so much.

It's something I couldn't explain but… f*ck yeah it hurts!



It has changed me …

… the way I'd look at myself.

… the way I'd find meaning of every second in every breath I take.

… the way I'd spend the rest of my life.



The fact that you're gone too soon is breaking my heart more than any words can say.

There are times when I try to convince myself that you're not going anywhere… that you're still here and enjoying your not-so-perfect life with your beautiful family (that I'd be somehow jealous of).

I cannot help but keep thinking about trading someone else to bring you back to life.



Everyone knows that you brought pain, suffering, and frustration along with your passing…

But you might not know that you've left some little pieces of you--being stabbed deeply in our hearts… resulting scars that won't be healed, a mark that forever will stay.


Your songs, screams, and voice have kept me alive.

I give thanks unto God for letting me born in this era of you and your band making the history of music.


And, apparently now I understand why some people are able to help others but not themselves.

And you are one of those people.

You had given us things we cannot repay.

posted from Bloggeroid

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest