2020 Wishlist?

6:59:00 pm

Travelling-wise, I wish I can do Sailing Komodo in 2020. I have asked my friends to join me in this trip a few days ago. 
We agree that we need to accomplish the journey as one of the most important milestone in our life. 
I previously read a blog post from a stranger, he said that visiting Komodo Island was the best decision he's made so far. He will never regret it, since he has found "a paradise of Indonesia".
I'm thrilled. I wanna know what the paradise looks like. So here we are, western Indonesian locals who's eager to travel to eastern parts of Indonesian. 
That's it from me. I need to save some money since it would cost like 8 mio per pax to get there. Wish me luck!
=== 
Career-wise. Well I dunno if career is a proper term. The mainstream definition of career has never invaded my mind. I like doing what I like because it brings joy to me when I do it. It's more than just money. It's about earning, but also generating happiness and contentment. 
So yeah. I'm in the middle of nowhere. I've spent last few days to Re-define my goals and ambitions. I'm not even so ambitional, but of course deep down in my heart I have a dream. 
But I dont wanna do things just because so many people do it, or just because it looks cool to do it. Hell no. I cannot. I wanna be cool, not look cool. I wanna feel it, not necessarily show it off. 
It's a great thing too that I've been in stupid phase where I keep asking about myself and my futures. In stupidity we'll find new awareness and realization.

Photo by Alan Hurt Jr. on Unsplash

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest