FUEL OF A SOUL

8:30:00 pm

It is something I should not talk about, but heck, this is my blog and I can write anything that I want. No moderation, no affirmation needed. Even shit is considered as an art here.

So.. I like what I write. I like what I capture from my humble smartphone camera. I like what I post, and I spend some time to re-view over and over again everything that I've published, just to make sure that I really love what I post--the kind of love that grows even more as time goes by. 

I like doing things that mostly people expect me not to do. I like knowing how uncomfortable they are--I knew it alredy just by looking at their eyes. 

I like doing things in contrary. It is such a fuel for a soul--a bliss that words cannot describe, but maybe some songs and some scent and some food can. 

I love life for what I have reached and what I will never obtain. It's like listening to a sweet tone of piano instrumental in the middle of a deadly war zone. You're going to die; nevertheless, you still smile and sleep peacefully. 


-----

Photo by Anaya Katlego on Unsplash

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

CONNECT ON TWITTER

Blog Archive

connect on Pinterest